Clinical Support for Gynecology / Women's Health & Wellness
Clinical Gynecological Support Services
Looking after the general well-being and comfort of my patients, my team and I are there to deliver vital clinical gynecological support services, a wide range of urgent and routine examinations, as well as diagnostic procedures.
Types of Well-Woman Panels
I am proud to have specially selected panels which I personally put together to reflect the needs of my patients including my “Well-Woman Panel” and my “Well- Woman Panel with Hormones”:
Both Panel types are done FASTING from 10:00 pm the night before.
- Well-Woman Panel (Can be billed by laboratory to insurance or discounted cash pricing is also available)
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel(CMP) : includes glucose, liver function, kidney function, electrolytes testing
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) – white blood cell count, hemoglobin/ hematocrit, and white blood cell differential
- Thyroid Function Tests: Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), free T3 and free T4. If a patient desires evaluation for Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, additional tests will be performed.
- Lipid panel : Total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B12
- High sensitivity C-Reactive Protein ( hs-CRP) – marker for inflammation
The Well- Woman Panel with Hormones includes all of the above AND:
- Estradiol level
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone ( FSH)
- Free and Total Testosterone
- DHEAS – measure of adrenal function
What to Expect
After having your labs drawn, I will go over them at length with you so you understand what they mean. Having this knowledge then allows us to work together to make the best treatment plan for you. Your treatment plan may include lifestyle/nutritional tips, exercise recommendations, dietary supplements, and hormone therapy. Follow-up after this depends on what we are targeting and I will provide you with the necessary information so that we best achieve the goals you have set.
OTHER HEALTHCARE & WELLNESS SERVICES OFFERED BY DR. DIANA HOPPE
WOMEN'S HEALTH & WELLNESS
Dr. Diana Hoppe’s total women’s health & wellness philosophy centers on lifestyle changes to treat concerns such as weight loss, anti-aging, and minor health challenges through proper nutrition, supplements, and patient accountability.
MENOPAUSE EXPERT & CLINICIAN
With over 19 years of clinical trial experience on the effects and treatment of menopause and having been through it herself, Dr. Hoppe will help you through this change by addressing your symptoms, overall health, lifestyle, and if needed, hormone therapy.
SPEAKER, AUTHOR, & CONSULTANT
Dr. Hoppe is an international speaker, published author, women’s health clinician, and has appeared on both national and local television, highlighting women's health research, women’s hormones, libido and the effect on total wellness.