Feel & Look Amazing Over 40!
Do you want to feel and look amazing over 40? 50? 60? And Beyond? I was inspired to create the Amazing over 40 Program by my incredible patients. Every day, patients would ask me, “What’s happening to my body?” And “Is this normal?”
The Amazing Over 40 Program
Rather than answering these questions individually in my office, I decided to create a program for women to access this information at any time and from anywhere in the world. The Amazing over 40 site includes articles, free educational programs, and premium content (modules) on all of the topics that you are searching for.
Special modules on each of the following will be available on this site.
- Nutritional Health – What to buy organic and why
- What lab tests to order from your doctor – specific lab tests hand-picked for my Well Woman Panel and my Well Woman with Hormones Panel.
- Lifestyle tips to minimize hot flashes and night sweats
- From Ouch to “Oh” – Keeping your mojo alive and sex less painful
- Understanding the hormone changes occurring in your body
- Bio-identical Hormone Therapy – What are the true risk and benefits
- Ways to Lose that Darn Belly Fat…. And much more!
The Amazing Over 40 website will be coming soon!
OTHER HEALTHCARE & WELLNESS SERVICES OFFERED BY DR. DIANA HOPPE
SAN DIEGO'S TOP GYNECOLOGIST
Voted one of San Diego’s Best OB/GYN’s of 2016 by Ranch & Coast Magazine, Dr. Hoppe provides women and teen gynecology services including: annual exams, feminine health and sexuality, hormones, preventative medicine, and general practice.
SPEAKER, AUTHOR, & CONSULTANT
Dr. Hoppe is an international speaker, published author, women’s health clinician, and has appeared on both national and local television, highlighting women's health research, women’s hormones, libido and the effect on total wellness.
WOMEN'S HEALTH & WELLNESS
Dr. Diana Hoppe’s total women’s health & wellness philosophy centers on lifestyle changes to treat concerns such as weight loss, anti-aging, and minor health challenges through proper nutrition, supplements, and patient accountability.