Continued Healthcare After Menopause
Post Menopause refers to the years after menopause – when you may not be experiencing the symptoms of menopause. There still are many important health issues to address during this time, including:
- Bone Health – Keeping your bones strong and healthy
- Brain Health – Decreasing your risk of Dementia. The disease of dementia is one that is close to my heart. My mother is suffering from dementia and it is heart-breaking to see the changes that she has endured. At my last visit with her, she asked me, “Do you know who your parents are?” Luckily, I can spend time with her although she doesn’t remember my name or that I am her youngest daughter. I will keep you abreast of the most up-to-date information on this crippling disease and do my best to lessen your risk.
- Heart Health – Your heart needs your help during this time. In fact, 10 years after menopause, women have the same risk for heart disease as men. Stroke, heart attack and high blood pressure are not just a “man’s disease” anymore.
- Sexual Health – There is no such thing as a sexual peak. You can peak at whatever age you want and I can help to make sex more enjoyable and less painful
- Anti-aging – Want to stay looking as young and healthy as possible? I will help you with tips to slow down the aging process, keep your energy levels high and regain that joy for life.
OTHER HEALTHCARE & WELLNESS SERVICES OFFERED BY DR. DIANA HOPPE
SAN DIEGO'S TOP GYNECOLOGIST
Voted one of San Diego’s Best OB/GYN’s of 2016 by Ranch & Coast Magazine, Dr. Hoppe provides women and teen gynecology services including: annual exams, feminine health and sexuality, hormones, preventative medicine, and general practice.
SPEAKER, AUTHOR, & CONSULTANT
Dr. Hoppe is an international speaker, published author, women’s health clinician, and has appeared on both national and local television, highlighting women's health research, women’s hormones, libido and the effect on total wellness.
WOMEN'S HEALTH & WELLNESS
Dr. Diana Hoppe’s total women’s health & wellness philosophy centers on lifestyle changes to treat concerns such as weight loss, anti-aging, and minor health challenges through proper nutrition, supplements, and patient accountability.